sábado, agosto 13, 2005

Cd´s...


Blue Note Plays Jobim Faixas: 1.Aguas de março (Waters of March) 2.Samba do aviao (Song of the jet) 3.The girl from Ipanema 4.Lamento 5.Insensatez (How insensitive) 6.O amor em paz (Once I loved) 7.Triste 8.Wave 9.Corcovado (Quiet nights of quiet stars) 10.Desafinado








The Best Smooth Jazz... Ever! [BOX SET X4] -Canteloop - Us3 The Beat Goes On - Buddy Rich California Dreaming - Bobby Womack Light My Fire - Minnie Riperton & Jose Feliciano Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers I Can’t Stand The Rain - Cassandra Wilson We Have All The Time In The World - Louis Armstrong Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) - Julie London I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be - Billy Taylor Always There - Ronnie Laws More Than This - Charlie Hunter w. Norah Jones Sure Thing - St Germain Inner City Blues - Paul Jackson Jr I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Earl Klugh Don’t Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin Work Song - Nina Simone Nature Boy - Nat ‘King’ Cole Ain’t No Time To Play - Guru feat. DC Lee Brown Sugar - D’Angelo Son Of A Preacher Man - Bobbie Gentry Is The Magic Number - Bob Dorough Rose Rouge - St. Germain Strawberry Letter 23 - Shuggie Otis Call Me - Nancy Wilson Just My Imagination Donald Byrd ..e muito muito mais!!!

Unforgettable Songs Jazz Songs For Lovers Os grandes temas de Jazz sobre o amor numa só compilação indispensável para qualquer discoteca. Com interpretações de Diana Krall, Ella Fitgerald, Jammie Collum, Miles Davis, Doris Day, Nina Simone, Maria João e Mário Laginha Bessie Smith entre muitos outros.









Blue Note Trip: Lookin' Back / Movin' On (2CD) Disco 1 1.You Make Me Feel So Good 2.Think Twice 3.YuYo 4.I've Had A Little Talk 5.Congalegra 6.Tin Tin Deo 7.Afrodisia 8.Afreaka 9.A Time For Spring 10.Beatrice 11.Maiden Voyage 12.Blue Spirits Disco 2 1.Love Song 2.Nobody Knows 3.The Morning Side Of Love 4.Sitting Here All Alone 5.Losalamitoslatinfunklovesong 6.Quantrale 7.Senor Blues (Vocal Version 8.Theme For Doris 9.Baltimore Oriole 10.Mercie Bon Dieu 11.Xibaba 12.Hello To The Wind 13.Song Of Will 14.Is This All?





Jazz Ballads: Stan Getz (2CD)

Disco 1 1.Always 2.Stan's mood 3.What's new 4.Indian summer 5.Mar-cia 6.My old flame 7.Moonlight in Vermont 8.'Tis autumn 9.Body and soul 10.It might as well be spring 11.I let a song go out of my heart 12.The nearness of you 13.Down by the sycamore tree 14.I hadn't anyone till you Disco 2 1.What's new 2.Gone with the wind 3.Yesterdays 4.Imagination 5.Everything happens to me 6.Where or when 7.Thanks for the memory 8.These foolish things 9.Stars fell on Alabama 10.You turned the tables on me 11.Autumn leaves 12.Willow weep for me 13.I hadn't anyone 'till you 14.It's the talk of the town 15.Body and soul



By


Sax Jazz

Sem comentários: